Weddings and Special Event Pricing
- Bridal Hair $150*/Bridal Makeup $165**
- Bridal Party Hair $125/Makeup $125 (includes false lashes)
- Junior Bridesmaids (under the age of 15) Hair $85/Makeup $85
- Mother of the Bride Hair $75 short hair pricing/longer hair pricing $125/Makeup $125 (includes false lashes)
- Male Hair Styling $45
- Male Grooming $45 (anti-shine/blemish coverage)
- Flower Girl Hair $40 and up (pricing varies according to hair length and style wanted)
- Bridal Hair Trail $85/Bridal Makeup Trial $95 (includes false lashes)
*Bridal Hair includes mini hairspray and bobbi pins (value of $35)
**Bridal Makeup includes false lashes, and touch up kit containing MAC lip gloss/lipstick and blotting sheets (value of $45)
Each elopement package is customized based on the elopement location, duration of trip and number of people needing services. Please use the contact us form to send us that information and we can get back to you with a customized quote on what we would include for your needs.
Special EventsHair & Makeup for Engagement/Prom/Graduation/Film/Video/Commercial Photo Shoots (in studio/on location)/Editorial
- Female Hair $85+/Makeup $95 (includes false lashes)
- Male Hair $55/Blemish coverage and shine control $55
- Prep & curl clip in extensions $40
- Blow dry of wet hair $40
- Touch ups are charged in 30-minute increments at $100/30 min per artist needed. If both hair and makeup touch-ups are needed and two artists come the fee will be $200 plus travel.
Weddings with an early start time (before 7am) may be subject to additional fees.
- Waiting time for late starts after 15 minutes are billed to the client at $25/15 minutes wait time
- Tattoo cover up starting at $50
- Travel fee starts at $40 within Edmonton. A cost of $0.50/km both ways is charged for areas outside of Edmonton in addition to accommodation costs.
- We require a 35% non-refundable and non-transferable retainer to confirm booking
- The client is responsible for any/all parking fees
**Additional inquires please use the contact us form