I don’t want to be like I have a problem but I for real have a problem! There is always a way that I find to justify makeup and hair product purchases and this past trip to LA was no different. Stef and I hit up Naimies where we have a pro discount as makeup artists to purchase some makeup so that when we went to IMATS we could focus on taking classes and not waiting in any long lines. My favorite purchase was for sure my new makeup kit as my old one was too small and one of the locks had stopped working.
- Z Palette in Domed Black and Small Black (palette doesn’t come with the powders)
- Perricone MD Intensive Pore Minimizer and No Foundation Foundation in Fair
- NARS bronzer in Laguna and Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Anti-Feathered, Conceal in YO and R1, Loose Color Concentrate in Clove.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Bronze in 20, Aqua Seal, and Aqua Brow in 15
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet and Pink Velvet, Opaque Lipstick in Babette
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre
- GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
- Kryolan 2292 Fixing Spray and Ben Nye Final Seal
- Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleanser
- Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray, Body Builder Mousse and Sticky Business Paste
- Kerastase Chroma Captive Masque and Elixir Ultime Serum
- OnDGo 301 Soft Case (same case just 2 different photos)
Some of these products I am sure will end up being reviewed on our blog but let me know if you have any that you would especially like reviewed.